Peel helps organisations improve and innovate their services by identifying true opportunities, and designing solutions that matter to users. The start of a project could be an idea, a problem or opportunity that the client sees. Through interactive workshops & broad analysis we turn their input into user-friendly and viable solutions. Why do we do what we do? Because we want to contribute our share to make our world a more innovative and meaningful place! To help us accomplish this mission, we are looking for a UX designer.
As a UX designer you are responsible for creating beautiful customer experiences. You develop an understanding of the client’s needs, co-create experience concepts and test them with users. Your designs balance user-centricity with business objectives and technical possibilities. You are able to deliver results for both short and longer projects, working alongside service designers, strategists, business analysts, designers, program management and developers.
Knowledge and skills
- You breathe user-centered design.
- You have working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision and Axure.
- You are proficient in a variety of methods to visualize ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, …)
- You are familiar with Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile Development.
- You are organized and able to work on multiple projects at the same time and can easily switch between projects.
- You have an empathic mind-set and are curious by nature.
- You are a team player with a can-do mentality.
* We are looking for these competences, but do not expect that you have them all (yet).
- You have a strong graphical portfolio
- You are captivated by creative business models
- You are up to date with trends and technology
What Peel has to offer
- Lots of freedom & responsibility
- A large variety of projects and sectors
- Lots of space for research and knowledge gathering
- A large network of fun and tech-savvy colleagues
- Inspirational workspaces at House of Innovation (hoi.be) and Cronos Leuven (and as a consultant you frequently work in the offices of the client)
- Free sandwiches during lunch
- The craziest parties
At Peel, you work with a team and a network of experts that combine different backgrounds and perspectives in design, business, human sciences and technology. The values we all share:
- Curiosity: It is more important to ask the right questions than to know everything.
- Boldness: assumptions and preconceptions are there to be questioned.
- Kindness: our approach is customer-centred. So are we.
How to apply
Send your cv, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.