Peel helps organisations improve and innovate their services by identifying true opportunities, and designing solutions that matter to users. The start of a project could be an idea, a problem or opportunity that the client sees. Through interactive workshops & broad analysis we turn their input into user-friendly and viable solutions. Why do we do what we do? Because we want to contribute our share to make our world a more innovative and meaningful place! To help us accomplish this mission, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for translating the business requirements into requirement lists, which creates a uniform language between business and IT. Through interviews & workshops you identify and analyse the needs of the business and determine the impact on existing processes, systems and tools. You map out the as-is and desirable to-be scenario through business process modelling and iterative feedback loops. You support your project team by being a SPOC, and will be working alongside service designers, strategists, designers, project managers and developers.
Knowledge and skills
- You are passionate about business analysis and have at least 2 years working experience.
- You have strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking ability. You challenge ideas and weigh several options critically.
- You have working knowledge of process modeling methods & tools, such as UML, BPM(N) in MEGA, Visio, Enterprise Architect, Axure, …
- You work in a structured way. You have an eye for detail without losing the overview.
- You are familiar with Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile Development.
- You are communicative and can adjust your language according to the person you are talking to.
- You simply love technology – affinity with IT is a plus.
- You are organized and able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- You have an empathic mind-set and are curious by nature.
- You are a team player and dare to take end-responsibility.
* We are looking for these competences, but do not expect that you have them all (yet).
- You have experience in change management
- You are captivated by creative business models
- You are up to date with trends and technology
What Peel has to offer
- Lots of freedom & responsibility
- A large variety of projects and sectors
- Lots of space for research and knowledge gathering
- A large network of fun and tech-savvy colleagues
- Inspirational workspaces at House of Innovation (hoi.be) and Cronos Leuven (and as a consultant you frequently work in the offices of the client)
- Free sandwiches during lunch
- The craziest parties
At Peel, you work with a team and a network of experts that combine different backgrounds and perspectives in design, business, human sciences and technology. The values we all share:
- Curiosity: It is more important to ask the right questions than to know everything.
- Boldness: assumptions and preconceptions are there to be questioned.
- Kindness: our approach is customer-centred. So are we.
How to apply
Send your cv, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com.