Let's take you on a journey. A company wants to be more innovative. A great goal, but not very clear. You go about and explore what that actually means: Do they want to create an app? Explore the future? Set up an innovation lab? Create a roadmap? Implement a new process? Create a new service? Improve their existing service(s)? You analyse and explore the core needs, go about and get things going.
On the other hand you take an idea and, through workshops and interviews, you identify and analyse needs of the business and the clients and determine the impact on existing processes, systems and tools. Whenever you see the opportunity you kindly challenge the question and construct better solutions together with all stakeholders. You make sure your analysis is of added value for all involved: the technical team, the process owner(s), management, etc.
Knowledge and skills
- You are passionate about business analysis and have at least 2 years working experience
- You like to facilitate the way forward and choose your methods or techniques accordingly
- You like to learn new things and aims to always broaden your perspective
- You simply love technology – affinity with IT is a plus.
- You like to combine outside in and inside out perspectives
- You have the talent to create order in chaos, for yourself, projects and organisations
- You have strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking ability. You challenge ideas and weigh several options critically
- You are familiar with Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile Development.
- You have an empathic mind-set and are curious by nature.
- You are communicative and can adjust your language according to the person you are talking to.
- You are organized and able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- You are a born team player and dare to take end-responsibility.
- You speak Dutch and English, French is a plus.
* We are looking for these competences, but do not expect that you have them all (yet).
- You breathe user-centered design
- You are captivated by creative business models
- You have experience with designing and facilitating workshops, research and other participative methods and processes
- You have experience with change management
What Peel has to offer:
- Lots of freedom & responsibility
- A large variety of projects and sectors
- Lots of space for research and knowledge gathering
- A large network of fun and tech-savvy colleagues
- Inspirational workspaces at Main d’or Building Kontich and Cronos Leuven (and as a consultant you frequently work in the offices of the client)
- Free sandwiches during lunch (if we are allowed in the office cf. Covid-19)
At Peel, you work with a team and a network of experts that combine different backgrounds and perspectives in design, business, human sciences and technology. The values we all share:
· Curiosity: It is more important to ask the right questions than to know everything.
· Boldness: assumptions and preconceptions are there to be questioned.
· Kindness: our approach is customer-centred. So are we.
How to apply
Send your cv, cover letter and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.